My dear friend L.T. has awarded me the :
Thank you so much L.T. You have been one of my dearest friends, even when all you had to be was a s.i.l. You have listened to my doubts, sang with me in bathrooms (some of which have been scary to clean), and made "burritos" so much more fun and silly. You are one of the most sincere people I have ever met.
Now I have to pick some awesome people to pass this cool award to.
First I want to award this to Allyson Condie. She is an amazing woman and a great writer. She is always happy, (she has a great smile too.) I love her blog, she always has something thoughtful to put on her post.
The second is Shari Bird, because not only do I think she is a wonderful person, I kind of stalk her blog. I first met Shari at the BYU writer's conference for young.... (oh the title is so long). I liked her right away. She is real genuine person. She speaks from the heart.
The third is Linda. Linda is in my awesome critique group and I don't give her enough thanks for all she does for me. She has listened to me rant, given me brownies when my stomach was growling (They were delish by the way), and I am always amazed how driven she is for the cause of child abuse. I really admire her. (She has two blogs, here is the other).
What great women! I look up to them all so much! =)
Okay for the questions, here is a little about me. =)
1. Where is your cell phone? They're hanging with my keys. I hope they are playing well together.
2. Your hair? Needs to be cut. I’m getting one tomorrow (a cut that is), I hope it turns out cute.
3. Your mother? Love her.
4. Your father? Love him.
5. Your favorite food? It keeps changing. I thought I loved one thing, and then another yummy thing gets put on my plate.
6. Your dream last night? I can’t remember. I must have slept really well last night.
7. Your favorite drink? Water. Zero taste, zeros calories. Excellent
8. Your dream/goal? To finish school, publish a book, be a great wife/mother.
9. What room are you in? Kitchen, it’s near the food. =)
10. Your hobby? Eating. It’s fun, it’s delish, now if only I liked to cook.
11. Your fear? The dark and scary noises. Those things should not be put together, I tell ya.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Reading my published book on my couch with my family and a hot cup of chocolate milk in my hand. While sitting under my bachelor degree that is hanging on the wall. Perfect.
13. Where were you last night? Here at home with my family and a warm cup of hot chocolate.
My favorite place. (something about that awesome family and hot chocolate.)
14. Something you aren't? Outgoing. So if you say hi to me and I run to hid. Don’t take it personal.
15. Muffins? Chocolate, chocolate chip muffins. Um, um good.
16. Wish list item? Please see question #8.
17. Where did you grow up? In a white house on the corner. We use to get phone calls asking us if we lived in the White House. Then the caller would ask for the President. Silly prank calls.
18. Last thing you did? Thought about cleaning the house and doing my homework.
19. What are you wearing? My skinny jeans! !!! Whoop!
20. Your TV? Neglected. Poor thing.
21. Your pets? 1 fish. He is cute. He swims, he eats. It’s all good.
22. Your friends? I love them.
23. Your life? ROCKS!
24. Your mood? Happy.
25. Missing someone? OH My gosh. I hope not, let me count.
26. Vehicle? A wicked mini-van. You should see me rock out in that thing when I pick up my kids. They get so embarrassed. Hee hee.
27. Something you're not wearing? Hum… I’m so cold, I think I’m wearing everything.
28. Your favorite store? Barnes and Noble, I love the smell of a new book. They should make air fresheners that scent.
29. Your favorite color? Green. Sometimes yellow. Once in a while I really like white….Oh, and black is good…I also really like deep red…and then there’s…
30. When was the last time you laughed? Really hard? Last night when my hubby and I were looking at movie trailers. There are some awfully funny movies out there.
31. Last time you cried? Saturday, when I found out I could put on my skinny jeans. They were tears of joy.
32. Your best friend? My hubby. Words can’t express how much I like him. Oh and love him. He is amazing.
33. One place that I go over and over? My laundry room, there always seems to be things to do in that room. Folding, sorting, stuff like that.
34. One person who emails me regularly? L.T. I love her emails!
Thanks everyone. =)