Monday, February 25, 2013

LTUE

I've been gone! But it's been for a good reason.



I've been at LTUE (Life, the Universe, and Everything). I think it's been one of their best conferences yet.

It was so fun to see everybody. And I got great notes! Love conferences.

The only problem is trying to recuperate after so much awesome information! I think chocolate is called for. I'm hoping to add some insights in the next few weeks of what I've learned.

If you ever have a chance to attend a writer's conference near you, do it!

What conferences do you want to attend in the future?








9 comments:

Crystal Collier said...

I'm wishing I could get out to the conferences. We had the Romance Writers one here last year, and a Historical Society one only a couple hours away, but I'm having a hard time talking myself into dropping 300 to 500 for a single conference. I'm sure it would be worth it though.

Carolyn V said...

Agreed!!! Conferences can be so expensive, but there are a few really inexpensive ones out there. LTUE was only $30 this year. WriteOnCon.com is an online conference which only asks for donations. So good too!

Are there any more you guys know of?

Carolyn Abiad said...

I like conferences, but I love workshops even more. Saving my pennies for those...

L.T. Elliot said...

Welcome back!

I'd like to go to WorldCon someday. It's the perfect place for adult fantasy geeks. :)

Medeia Sharif said...

I haven't heard of this conference.

I love the conference experience. I haven't been to one in a while, though.

Michelle Davidson Argyle said...

It was great to see you at the conference!

Summer Ross said...

I went to the AWP conference in Chicago last spring and it was intense- so much information. I agree it's awesome to go to the conferences and takes days to recoop. LOL

Vanessa Morgan said...

Conferences like that just don't exist where I live. And yes, if in doubt, chocolate is always the answer.

Angie said...

I had the best time! It was so good to see you. I wish we were doing it again this weekend!