Friday, December 7, 2012

Missed you!!!

I have missed you guys!

Last year I was asked to write a Christmas program. This year they asked me again, so I've been putting a one together. This year we put together a movie - which meant hours and hours of filming, cutting, editing.

Whew. But now it's done and boy, have a learned a lot from doing this!

I'll be back to blogging on Monday. I have missed my writing community friends. Tell me what's happening. What have you been up to?

Who did Nano?

See you guys Monday! =D

4 comments:

Windy Aphayrath said...

missed you too!

Annalisa said...

I didn't do NaNo, but I made it to 30,000 words. That's 60% as good, right? ;)

LisAway said...

I've been missing the community, too! So nice to pay a visit to my reader and to find you here!! :)

L.T. Elliot said...

Your program was so cute! Good to see you back! <3