Thursday, November 15, 2012

Woohoo Jenn J's Book Cover

I know I've been mia lately, but I have great news!

Jenn Johansson's cover comes out today!



If you don't know Jenn, she is an amazing writer. (I was in her crit group for a time and got some sneak peeks at her writing...awesomely scary!)

If you want to learn more about Insomnia, you can check it out here (YABC)! Squee!!!!
CONGRATS JENN!!!!

p.s.  I'll be back in December...I'm busy doing a Christmas program/Nano/and laundry. It's true what they say...laundry is never done.  See you in a few weeks!

12 comments:

L.T. Elliot said...

I'm super excited for Jenn too! And isn't the cover totally creepy?

Have fun with Nano/Christmas Programs/and well, no one has fun with laundry. It was so nice to see you today! Love ya!

J.R. Johansson said...

Aww, thank so much for spreading the word! :) Yay! Cover love! :)

Good luck with all your craziness. We'll be here when you come back!

Lynn said...

Whoa..that is a scary cover! Very nice. Best wishes with Nano. I look forward to hearing how it went for you!

Jennifer Shirk said...

LOL! Congrats to Jenn!

See u in December!!

Medeia Sharif said...

I love the cover!

Have a productive rest of the month. Ahhh...laundry, it plagues me.

Sara B. Larson said...

It is such an awesome cover! :)

Elliot Grace said...

...intense cover design!

I'm a fan ;)

El

MTeacress said...

I've seen that cover. It's unforgettable!

Donna K. Weaver said...

I've been intrigued about this book since the first time I heard about it when Jenn was part of my online critique group.

Morgan said...

Eeeeee... so happy to be following your blog now, Carolyn! I adore you. So nice to be connected now. :D

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I don't know Jenn, but wow what a cover!!!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Um...it's December. LOL