Monday, August 13, 2012

WriteOnCon

It's tomorrow! 


If you're a writer/wanna-be-writer, you've got to check out WriteOnCon!


What is WriteOnCon? 


"WriteOnCon is a totally free, interactive online Writer’s Conference held annually during the summer... The Conference is designed to give attendees many of the features of a live writer’s conference, but in an online environment. Thanks to technologies like blogging, vlogging, livestreaming, and chats, WriteOnCon connects writers with both industry professionals and fellow peers from the convenience of their own homes. Critique forums allow writers to receive feedback and exposure for their work, and the entire program is designed to be both informative and entertaining." (writeoncon.com)


I've been to many conferences and this one is no doubt one of the best. so check it out. 


Hope you see you there (online, I mean. I'll be the one in my jammies). 

4 comments:

J.R. Johansson said...

Yay! I'm so excited! :) Love WriteOnCon!

Carolyn Abiad said...

<3 for writeoncon! What's your screen name there?

Summer Ross said...

I think i tried this last year and had a horrible time finding my way through it. This year i just moved and have so much going on i wont even have time to try. But I hope you have fun.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oh, dang. I wish I had seen this earlier.
How was it?