Monday, August 6, 2012

Need More Writing Help?

There are a ton of helps out there for writing:

Crit partners, conferences, books, and yes...podcasts.

One of the best podcast out there for authors is Writing Excuses

Brandon Sanderson, Dan Wells, Mary Robinette Kowal, and Howard Tayler come together to make humorous and informative insights regarding the craft of writing.

And did I mention the podcasts are only fifteen minutes long? "Fifteen minutes long, because you're in a hurry, and we're not that smart," according to their website (but let's face it...they really know what they're talking about.)


Subjects range from genre, to voice, to time travel. There is nothing out there they won't tackle.

So try them out. I dare ya!  www.writingexcuses.com.

Have a great week guys and good luck with the writing. ;)

5 comments:

J. A. Bennett said...

I've been meaning to listen to a few of those forever. I guess I should get on it ;)

David P. King said...

Is it bad that Writing Excuses is like a third religion for me? :)

L.T. Elliot said...

I love Writing Excuses. And I think Mary's been a great addition. She's so smart and I love how they all understand story together. :)

Summer Ross said...

Thanks for the link to that- I'll check it out. have a terrific day!

Jennifer Shirk said...

I don't need anymore excuses. LOL