Monday, August 20, 2012

A Summer of Vacations



The family and I have had such a great summer! We've taken some vacations that we've been meaning to do for a long time. 

For example, we went to:

Dinosaur Park. Rawr!

photobucket (yeah, my pictures are still on my camera)
 Goblin Valley (if you take a close look, you can see a ton of little goblin faces on each formation).
photobucket
 Capital Reef (a little hidden treasure).
photobucket


But the best vacation of all?  The library. I totally got lost in all the new worlds! 



It's been a crazy, fun summer. What about you? What vacations have you taken the last year?

3 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Nice to see you had a great summer! Mine was um ... BUSY, to say the least! Welcome back!

Summer Ross said...

Vacation? You mean people actually take them?
I have mostly spent time with my girls, wrote flash fiction, moved into a house, and applied for jobs. Does that count?

Angie said...

I love Goblin Valley and Capitol Reef! Glad you had a great summer!