Monday, July 16, 2012

Unplugged

Have you notcied that I haven't been here much (okay, not at all).

It's because I'm unplugged. Yup. I've been unplugged since June, but wanted to keep up with my posts, so if I haven't been at your blog, this is why.

I'll be back at the end of August. But I'm playing hookie with my kids (and to be honest, it's been a ton of fun).

I'll keep my scheduled posts up, but please don't be offended if you don't hear from me until then. It's not that I don't want to be here. It's just that I'm needed elsewhere (it's kind of a nice feeling to be needed).

So I will see you all when school is back in (and hopefully a bunch of new ideas for my wip).

Have a great summer everyone. I'll see you later. ;)


Fantasy Canyon

6 comments:

Summer Ross said...

I'll still be here when you get back. :) Have a great summer.

Patti said...

Have a great summer. See in the fall.

MTeacress said...

The word 'unplugged' only ever applied to actual items that could be plugged into an outlet. I love how we can now apply it to ourselves. :)

J.R. Johansson said...

We'll miss you, but have a fantastic summer! :)

Jennifer Shirk said...

Enjoy. I should do that too. :-)

L.T. Elliot said...

Glad you're having a great summer and spending time with your family! That's the most important thing you can be doing! :)