Tuesday, May 8, 2012

You've got Talent, Baby!

Sometimes you can see if from across a crowded room.

Some people just ooze with it.

Some people don't even know they have it!

It's talent. Yes, talent.

Talent can be something that comes naturally. Other times, it's worked for.  But no matter how it comes, when it does, it's amazing!

Take for instance:
Love Florence and The Machine!



Sometimes it's hidden in small acts that only a few can share:

That is so cool

The nice thing is, we all have talent. There - the secret's out. Everyone of us has a talent of some kind (sewing, acting, being kind, cleaning cars...Talent!)

So don't give up and just believe!

Okay, so share with me your other hidden talents (besides writing). For instance, I can fold a load of clothes in four minutes flat. (That's a talent I treasure.) ;)

9 comments:

Mary E Campbell said...

You've got oodles of talent Carolyn. You're a good friend and crit partner - two talents right there.

I can sing. I used to sing better, but my blood pressure medicine gives me a congestion that messes with my voice. I can also get almost anyone to laugh.

SA Larsenッ said...

I'm with Mary E. You have major talent and I totally heart you!! Thanks for the encouragement. ;D

Jamie Burch said...

I love Florence and the Machine! That video about the random acts of kindness was very inspiring. The ideas are brewing...

Well, I'm a great listener and I'm pretty good at making jewelry. Oh, and yesterday I made lasagna without a recipe!

Hope you have a fabulous week!

Summer Ross said...

You are a great blog friend- you have plenty of talent! Your encouraging words are a talent! <3

My other talent- besides writing, happens to be drawing. It's not super great but I'm not terrible at it either. Actually if I would have taken a few classes and honed the skill I would probably find I'm very good at it, but my hand can't take that kind of technique- it would swell so big I wouldn't be able to use it LOL.

KarenG said...

I have a talent at making cookies :) It's made me fat through the years. I could do with a little less enjoyment of this particular talent.

J. A. Bennett said...

I want your folding talent, that sounds awesome! For me, I don't really have anything else. I guess I'm good listener, lol!

Patti said...

I made really good chocolate chip cookies and almond cake. Not the best talent for my waist. I wish it was I can run 3 miles in 12 minutes.

L.T. Elliot said...

Florence & The Machine do have amazing talent.

You have many talents: as a mother, a friend, a writer, a blogger--many talents.

J.R. Johansson said...

Hooray for talents! :) You're very talented! Great post!