Thursday, April 5, 2012

Unplugged and Talking to Myself Again

Self:  Hey, where are you?

Me: I thought you heard.

Self: About purple being the new color mixed with hints of orange splotches mixed in tweed. Yeah, dreadful.  It's bad news all around.

Me: Um...no. It's spring break.

Self: Spring break? Yay! Why didn't you tell me? Now I can go find myself some awesome tweed pants! What about you? Do you have any fabulousess plans.

Me: Yup. I'm spending the break at the dentist's office.

Self: I said fabulous.

Me: Actually...you said fabulousess, which isn't even a word. *smirk* And no. No fun plans. Just lots of drilling.

Self: Okay.*sneaking out back door*  Good luck with that.I hope you have a great time with all that cleaning and drilling and tooth pulling...and stuff. *running away quickly*

Me: Yup. So, so fun.

I'm unplugged this week! Spending time at the dentists. (I'm such a wild one.) Have a great week everyone! And tell me what your plans are for Spring Break! Anything fun?

10 comments:

Sara B. Larson said...

ugh, not fun, sorry! We're just kicking it here at home. Not too exciting.

L.T. Elliot said...

Self is funny! ;) Sorry for the dentist. Definitely not a fun way to spend spring break...but teeth wait on no man.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Not a fun place to be. But enjoy your break anyway!!!

Elana Johnson said...

Have a great spring break. May you find moments where you are dentist-free.

Angie said...

Yuck. Good luck with the dental work! We are headed to Vegas for a few days. Then I plan to have fun here at home!

Mary E Campbell said...

Oh no - so sorry you have to get drilled. I have to say though that I find the dentist sort of relaxing. At my dentist's office you just lie back and watch a movie while people work on you and thanks to the great numbing techniques - I feel no pain. It's interesting. Hope it's not a bad experience for you and that you are able to still enjoy some of spring break.

Al said...

I was away on a holiday out west taking piccies. Does that count?

Patti said...

I was away last week, but I'm back now and this week I have to go to the dentist. Hope you were able to enjoy your other days off.

Kate Coursey said...

Hahahaha. Have fun at the dentist....I absolutely hate the dentist, because I hate foreign tastes. My spring break was a few weeks back, but I did almost nothing but watch reality TV. Awful, I know.

MTeacress said...

I'm sorry you have to get dental work done. Blah.