Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Miss You Blogger

PhotoBucket
I know, I know, I know…I haven’t been blogging for like…forever! 
But I have good reasons. I really do.

1.      Spent last week in Capital Reef. And can I say?  Beautiful!!! (Although the six mile hike nearly killed me).

2.      I am on my last class for school. Yes….last class! I just have to get one more research paper ironed out and I’m good (and then I can have proof that I’m smart. Take that fifth grader! )

3.      Good news on the ms. But I can’t say anything yet. But don’t worry. I’ll let everyone know when the time comes (I’m even planning on calling strangers to give them the good news…unless it turns out bad. Then I’m just going to prank call them.)  

So please be patient with me for a few more weeks and I’ll be back to blogging and commenting up a storm. But I miss you bloggy friends. *wiping away tear*

20 comments:

Elena Solodow said...

We miss you too!

Summer Ross said...

I'll still be around and I've missed you as well. Good luck on your paper!

The Golden Eagle said...

It's good to hear from you! :)

Congrats on the good news on your MS!

Kristina P. said...

I haven't been to Capital Reef in forever! It's one of my favorite parks.

Angie said...

I cannot wait to hear your good news! Capital Reef is my favorite national park. I love it there. And congrats on finishing school! You are amazing.

Becca said...

Smiling over here that you have good news. I hope it turns out to be Great news. XO

Patti said...

Good luck with everything and looking forward to hearing your news.

L.T. Elliot said...

Congrats on the final class! I'll be so happy for you to be finished!!!

Sara B. Larson said...

Yay!! You're almost done, what a relief! (And an accomplishment) We will have to go celebrate. And you must tell me what good news this is you speak of...!!

Jamie Burch said...

Looking forward to the good news!
Good luck with your final class. *Happy Dance*

Congrats on all you've accomplished, Carolyn!!!

Melanie Jacobson said...

Oooh, I'm waiting with bated breath for your ms news. So mysterious and potentially exciting!

Lynn said...

Can't wait to hear the good news on you MS!

Jolene Perry said...

You have definitely been absent, and it's very sad, but totally understandable...

Michelle Teacress said...

I'm with the others - I can't wait to hear the good news!

Jennifer Shirk said...

I miss you too. Came here to check in on ya. :-)

David Powers King said...

No worries. My blogging break proved most profitable--time wise. Hopefully your time away will be to your benefit. Good luck. See you again! :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Can't wait to hear your good news! :)

Natalie said...

It sounds like you've been up to good things! I hope you enjoy your break and share your news soon! :)

Vicki Rocho said...

Good news? Good news? That's my favorite! Can't wait to hear yours!

Jolene Perry said...

LOVE capitol reef. LOVE.