Thursday, September 30, 2010

Organization, awards, and Devastating Epidemics

This week I am getting my blog lists organized. Why didn't anyone tell me about Google Reader earlier??? You did? Oh. Well, I love it!  I'm putting all the blogs I follow into little folders so I can find your posts easier. It's awesome.

(If you follow me at Paper and Parchment, please leave a comment so I can follow you! I don't want to leave anyone out!)





I have to thank Quinn for the excellent award! I love the bloggy awards, I need to be better at posting them.
If you haven't read Quinn's blog, check it out (here). Thank you Quinn!

I am passing this award on to a few of my new bloggy buddies:
 Leisha Maw
Lisa M. Potts
Nicole Ducleroir
Terry Lynn Johnson
Ann Best
Charmaine Clancy
Please check out their blogs. They are all going places!


My new bloggy friend Elena Solodow (click here for her excellent blog) has informed me of a terrible epidemic. It' could be raging within your home town right this minute! It's quit frightening-- Please take a look.

(You'll have to go to Elena's blog to view the video. It's awesome! Go do it....do it....) =D

So tell me, what do you think we should do about this awful crisis?

22 comments:

Jessica Carmen Bell said...

Yay for Nicole! She's my critique buddy! And she's AWESOME!!!! :o)

Kathryn Magendie said...

Goggle reader? I need to know what that is! I've heard of it, but never paid attention - oh!

LeishaMaw said...

Awwww, thanks a ton for the bloggy award! And Goggle Reader? What is this that you speak of? I must check it out. :)

BTW laughed myself silly over the epidemic video. Love it.

Patti said...

Sometimes makes you wonder why we go do it. I need to figure out this google reader.

Creepy Query Girl said...

that's awesome. I loved the irritable bowel syndrome! lol.

Elena Solodow said...

We just need to hunker down and hope the epidemic passes *sigh*

Thanks for the shout-out!!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

hey! thanks so much! I've just posted a few outdoor scenery shots on my blog - and just in time I see for this awesome award! Woo! I'm off to check out the others.

Susan R. Mills said...

I've heard about Google Reader, but I have yet to figure out how to use it. One of these days I'm going to take the time to learn more.

Bethany Mattingly said...

I still haven't check out Google Reader. Hopefully I can this weekend though, so many people are talking about it.

ali said...

Ooh, thanks for the linkage Carolyn ~ Elena's blog looks great!

Sara B. Larson said...

Ha ha, that's too funny. Maybe that's all my heart palpitations were... I shouldn't have wasted the money on the cardiologist. ;)

L.T. Elliot said...

Well, you know how I feel about hugs. =]

Congrats on the award!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I don't know how to use Google reader. Is that bad? :-(

Congrats on your award!

Shelley Sly said...

Congrats on your award! :)

I totally rely on Google Reader. It really helps me stay on top of reading blogs... when I have the time, that is!

Jayne said...

Congratulations on the award, and to those you have honoured with it! Great to discover new blogs. :)

Jen Daiker said...

Google reader saved my life!!! Haha I think we need one of those infomercials where a bunch of us say good things!

I'm now even more addicted to blogger than before!

Congrats on the award... as always well deserved!

Terry Stonecrop said...

Loved the epidemic! Maybe we should have a 12-step program. Hello, my name is Terry Stonecrop and I am a writer:(

I've been trying to organize too. Google reader and even on the blog page. Every bit helps:)

Jenn Johansson said...

Yay Nicole and yay google reader. It can be a lifesaver if organized correctly. Currently mine feels like a landmine and if I open it I might not come out alive. :P

Carolyn Abiad said...

Elena's youtube clip is hillarious! Thanks for directing me over there.

Award for you over on my blog - because all Carolyns deserve them :)

Jackee said...

Congrats on the award, Carolyn! It is well deserved, of course.

I get overwhelmed with Google Reader and annoyed that it takes two or three window clicks to get to the blog to comment. I guess I need to play with it more to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Recently found Elena's blog and am loving it!

Julie Wright said...

i haven't figured out google reader, but hope to someday . . . awesome funny video :)

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

I need to do that. What a great idea! Thanks for passing it along.