Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Sweetness of the Interview



The Awesome February Grace (Bru) of Pitch Slapped has been gracious enough to interview me on her blog. (click here) (or here)


She is full of wisdom and humor. I like her a lot. Go check out her blog! She rocks! Plus you can find out a little about me and my ms.


What a great way to start the end of the week and the (almost) middle of revisions (okay, kind of the start).


Thanks again Bru! You are amazing!

Have a great week guys. (or you can even click here.)

13 comments:

Susan R. Mills said...

Exciting! I'm heading over now.

Al said...

I've got an award for you. Find the details over at my blog


Al

Publish or Perish

Jen said...

Oh my gosh so exciting heading over now!!!

salarsenッ said...

*Sweet!* Enjoy your weekend, Carolyn.

LeishaMaw said...

What a great interview! So funny.

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

Thanks for commenting on my interview over at Jen's blog! I'll have to check yours out!

Shelley Sly said...

I'm a little late, but I loved the interview! So great to learn more about you (and your story premise sounds awesome)!

Have a great weekend!

Lola Sharp said...

Sorry I'm a little late to the show...but I'll pop over there now.

Have a HAPPY weekend!
Love,
Lola

Solvang Sherrie said...

How exciting! Going to read it now :)

L.T. Elliot said...

GREAT interview! You rock!

ali said...

That was a great interview Carolyn! I ♥ you!

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Great interview! You deserve it. :)

Danyelle said...

*am late but loved the interview*

You are awesome, you know that? :)