Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Because You Rock!

Okay, I’ve learned a couple of things about my awesome bloggy friends:

1. People do not like the word “Loser”. It’s true, it’s kind of a downer. I shall be erased from my blog terms. I will use anti-winner instead. That’s a little more positive.

2. I don’t write great blog posts at 5:30 in the morning. Things are misspelled and some things don’t even make sense. At least not to most people. That weird lady with the superhero cape doesn’t count (oh wait, that’s me).

3. I have super bloggy friends. Have I told you lately that I love you? (Remember that song?) Anyways, I do, I totally love having bloggy friends and I need to thank a few of you for the awesome blog awards that I have procrastinated posting (sorry about that). But I appreciate you all and all your great comments. *super hugs*

4. Strangely, you guys are okay with me posting about stinky shoes, football boy’s hemorrhoids and my chocolate cravings. Because you’re cool like that. I like that about you.

5. And finally, I get to glean from other awesome blog stuffs. Wow you guys are wise. I love reading about your writing goals, things you’ve learned and writing tips. It keeps me motivated and encourages me to move forward. Thanks guys! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!

And because of that, I want to pass on this award to all of ya! Woo hoo!





So tell me, what do you love about bloggy friends?

23 comments:

Candyland said...

The emails and comments that brighten my day are the BEST!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh I've never received such a prestigious award... I would like to thank YOU!!!! I feel so important, empowered, fantastic... I think I might need to borrow your cape of awesomeness!!!

I love my bloggy friends, seeing their bright shiny comments in my inbox saying hello and knowing they care about me and my words makes me feel super special! The emails that I get and all the kindness *blushes* it's just so heartwarming!! Really it's because they're all rockstars!!

Mary Campbell said...

I'm going to post that award on my blog - love it. You're the awesome one though.

Angie said...

I love knowing that I am not alone on this crazy journey. And I love the chance to meet in person once in a while. You are awesome!

Kristina P. said...

I am totally OK with loser.

Susan R. Mills said...

You rock too, girlfriend!

salarsenッ said...

Friendship. We understand each other. I'm loving this award!!

KarenG said...

I support everything you said! I love my blogger buddies, and I get motivation, inspiration, chuckles and cheers from all of you! Great award!

Jaydee Morgan said...

I can't imagine a time without all the great blogger pals I've met....and I sure don't want to :)

ali said...

ROFL! That is . . . AWESOME!!!! . . . *I* love you too Carolyn! ♥

Elliot Grace said...

...we're fine with stinky shoes, hemorrhoids, and chocolate cravings because those are the type of intricate details that interest writers, and at times, inspire. Okay, feeling no inspiration with hemorrhoids, but you get the idea:)

Creepy Query Girl said...

I think that is the coolest award evah! lol. I love having people to share my struggles with. Only other bloggin writers can really understand. Makes me feel a lot less alone in all of this.

Patti said...

I love when your down, there's always a comment or email to pick you up. You rock too!

Tiana Smith said...

Ha ha, anti-winner :) You crack me up! And we love you too, just the way you are!

Medeia Sharif said...

I love comments and encouragement from my bloggy friends.

I have a blog award for you.

Julie Musil said...

I like being a part of a community of supportive people. Plus, I can't believe how much I learn from other bloggy friends. It's been awesome!

Jennifer Shirk said...

I love the personal support, the laughs, the tears, the awards, the recipes, the links... should I go on? LOL

Lia Victoria said...

The people in this community are so giving, and willing to be there just to talk, and ask about how things are going. Everybody is interested in others, and have no qualms about full on supporting other peoples triumphs, even if they are going through a rough patch.

So much love <3:]

Elana Johnson said...

You are frawesome. I like meeting people online, because then when we meet in real life, it's like we already know each other.

Terresa said...

I love the love I feel when I read posts like this. I love the inspiration and dedication my blog friends have to the art of writing.

Beautiful award, beautiful you.

Jackee said...

I love learning about new people and their lives. And I most expecially love the supportive comments and connections I make with blog friends. Most of us are in the same boat with our goals. My husband doesn't get it--he thinks I can't be friends with a bunch of people I've never met! :o)

Kasie West said...

Love that my bloggy friends understand my craziness. :)

Solvang Sherrie said...

I love learning new words that make me laugh out loud, words like anti-winner :D