Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hey, Check This Out!

Okay guys. If you don't know Nathan Bransford is having a contest called (drum roll please):
The Rock Paper Tiger chase/action writing contest extravaganza!!! (Whew, that's a long name!)

In honor of Lisa Brackmann's novel Rock Paper Triger (which I have not read yet, but is now on my TBR list...#2 of 324 books).

This is what you need to do:

"Write the most compelling chase and/or action and/or suspenseful sequence. It may be something you have written for the purpose of the contest or from a work in progress."

You should enter!

He is an awesome agent and very well liked. So do it... do it... Plus the prizes are breath taking. And awesome. (--because everything is better with awesome.)

Have a great weekend guys! I hope to see your entries!!! btw, let me know if you entered, I'd love to read some of you wips!

Oh no! I have 30 more minutes to enter... I've gotta get typing!!!

15 comments:

salarsenッ said...

Oh, is it over today???? Crap. I just got back from the foot doctor with my daughter. Yikes.

Jen said...

Go get um TIGER! Bahahaha!

Amparo Ortiz said...

Best of luck with your entry!!!

Tahereh said...

good luck, love!!

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

That's and interesting contest. Good luck!!!

Tess said...

how fun .... fingers crossed over here for you!

Sara B. Larson said...

I saw this too late, but sounds like a great contest. Hope you win! :-)

Patti said...

I think I missed this, good luck with it.. Looks like a great contest.

Elliot Grace said...

...having read Brackmann, I can understand why Nathan's hosting a contest in her honor...she's got skills.

Lydia Kang said...

I don't have anything good to submit, but I wish you luck on yours!

Nichole Giles said...

Good luck, Carolyn. I hope you win!

Lisa and Laura said...

What number is your entry Carolyn? We'd love to read it!

Kasie West said...

Nathan is made of awesome (and as far as I'm concerned, a touch of crazy for doing these contests that are so much work for him).

Lynn said...

Nathan has a great place. I'd really have to dig deep to write a chase scene. Hmmm...I guess in romance writing there is always a chase scene!
Right now boot camp is taking over my time, but I hope he shares the entries. Thanks for letting us know.

Jackee said...

I missed out on this one but I was happy to see a couple of our blogging friends won! How cool was that?!

Thanks for the heads up, Carolyn. Even if I was too lame to get it in time. :o)