Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And the Award Goes To....

I promise I’ll be fast on the awards, but I just have to thank Shari for giving me the Humane Award. Shari is very cool (I love hanging out with her and her peeps at conferences. They totally make me spew milk from my nose, plus Shari is my good friend).

I want to thank Suzette for giving me the Silver Lining award! For those of you who haven’t met Suzette yet, she is a remarkable person. Plus she makes everyone feel at home (a talent I wish I had).

(btw, some of you I couldn't get a hold of, so I hope you are checking out the blog today. =) )

Drum roll please……(Wow, I kind of feel like I’m at the Academy Awards. I hope I’m wearing something awesome. And shiny!) Okay, sorry, I’m back.





Those who I would like to award the Humane bloggy Award are:


Michelle, because not only is she a courageous woman, she always has something positive to say. She is amazing.



Kimberly Job, did you know she is the awesome mom of ten kids?



Karen H. I just found this out, but she fostered and adopted two terrific boys who were brothers. How can you not admire her?




Stacey, because she is always smiling. I love that!



And Heidi A. because she is an amazing mother/caregiver/person. I am always astonished how much she does for her family. Very cool!


Those who I would like to pass on the Silver Lining Award goes to:

Nichole G. who first helped me get my name published and is just a great person all around.


Lotus Girl, I just started stalking her blog and I like her a lot! Plus she just has to write and so do I. We have awesome things in common!



Kasie W. She is just so fun. Did you know she drove a ton of hours to go to LTUE?



Jen, Her blog is incredible and I love hearing her journey as a writer.


Cindy, because she once challenged me to a pizza eating contest. We both won, but were sick as dogs. She’s awesome.

Thanks everyone! I love the awards and love to give them. You guys are the best!

9 comments:

Heidi Ashworth said...

Wow! I am so honored. I love this award--thank you so much! You're a sweetie!

lotusgirl said...

Thanks, Carolyn! I'm enjoying getting to know you too. Isn't blogland great? We can win awards and meet new friends. Yes!

L.T. Elliot said...

Congrats to all the awardees and congratulations on your awards, Carolyn. =]

Nichole Giles said...

Thanks Carolyn! I kind of think you're awesome all the way around. Plus, you're a great writer.

Nichole

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congrats on those very-deserved awards, blogger buddie! :-)

Susan R. Mills said...

Congrats on the awards!

Kasie West said...

Thanks Carolyn! And I actually didn't drive a ton of hours, I flew a ton of hours, unfortunately. I had two lay overs and by the time I got there I could have driven faster. :) But at least I wasn't sitting behind the steering wheel and was able to read on the airplane (how's that for silver lining?) :)

Jen said...

Thank you for the award! That is so sweet of you!!

Lisa and Laura said...

Yay for awards! Congratulations all around.