Saturday, October 24, 2009

Where did it go?


So, I've spent most of my morning looking for my memory stick/flashdrive - or should I say Lifeline.


I can't find it anywhere. I usually keep it hooked to one of those neck-badge thingies so I can find it easily, but alas, nowhere.


It has all my critiques on it for critique group tonight, homework, and yes, even my calorie counter.


Why oh why didn't I load it onto my computer?!


That's it, I need to start making backups of both my computer files and my flashdrive files. I have learned my lesson.


p.s. if you haven't seen me around lately, I've been mad at my blogger site. We are almost on speaking terms. Almost. Stinkin' blogger site fight. When will it behave?

4 comments:

L.T. Elliot said...

I hope you find the flashdrive ASAP! Have a great time tonight and I'm glad you and blogger are starting to settle your differences. (P.S. Did you notice in the settings that they have a newer version of editor for blogger? In the basics section at the bottom, it has the option to use the new editor and it's supposed to have some fun new options!)

Carolyn V. said...

Thanks L.T.

A NEW EDITOR???? Where Have I been??? I'm totally checking it out! Take that Blogger (one for me - ha! OH, maybe that's one for blogger, either way, it's all good)

Sara said...

I'm so glad you found it!! And no more fighting with blogger. ;-)

Carolyn V. said...

Yes, I found my wonderful flashdrive. Guess where it was? Right where it was supposed to be. Imagine.