Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To you...My Teethy, Smiling Friend

I know that you mean well.

And the brushing, that's okay too. But when you use that long metal thing in the cracks, well...not so cool.

So here's to you my dentist friend. May you forever have white teeth and sticker prizes for those of us who accidentally kick you when you are fishing around in our mouths (that only happened once...okay twice).

This song's for you. (please click on purple line, because I can't quit figure out how to put the actual video on and my computer genius son is at camp this week.)

2 comments:

L.T. Elliot said...

I love you. You just need to know that. You're like a ray of sunshine in the middle of my dark, cave-like basement. Thank heavens for you.
Really.

Carolyn V. said...

L.T. I love ya right back! What would I do without you? Even in your cave-like basement (just don't come out for the dentist. His teeth my gleem like sunshine rays, but I think it's a trick).